Shingrix: Education and Conversation Surrounding the Treatment for ShinglesOctober 19, 2019
A day in the life of a RWE Analyst at PHAGE CorporationNovember 8, 2019
We attended a hackathon in NYC. You can learn about some of the takeaways from one of the coaches that helped guide our weekend here.
In short we didn’t win but we did get to hear some amazing pitches from other teams that definitely deserve the accolades they received. What we did take-away from this event was:
- Healthcare is complex and articulating that complexity in a 5 minute pitch format is surely a challenge
- The tools out there to help make a change in the world is within arms reach
- The difficulty is figuring out how to get the pieces to fit together in a way that is friction-less for the patient/user
- How much fizzy water we could stomach in a 48 hour period from the host’s fridge
If you would like to join us in any of the hackathons we plan to attend in the future please reach out to info@PhageCo.com with:
- Your name
- A bit about yourself
- What you like about healthcare
- What you hate about healthcare
- What you want to do to fix healthcare
Long time supporter, and thought I’d drop a comment.
Your wordpress site is very sleek – hope you don’t mind me
asking what theme you’re using? (and don’t mind if I steal it?
I just launched my site –also built in wordpress like yours– but the theme
slows (!) the site down quite a bit.
In case you have a minute, you can find it by searching for “royal cbd” on Google (would appreciate any
feedback) – it’s still in the works.
Keep up the good work– and hope you all take care of yourself during
the coronavirus scare!
WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching
P.S. If you have a minute, would love your feedback on my new website re-design. You can find it by
searching for “royal cbd” – no sweat if you can’t.
Keep up the good work!